Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Numero Uno


I am quite new to this so bare with me as I take my baby steps in the blogging world.
I love to cook and have been doing so for quite some time, but I have been recently inspired to start documenting my food adventures.  There are so many fabulous vegan sites out there that I peruse frequently which gave me the extra drive to do this.

I have been a vegetarian since 1999 and vegan since last summer.  I moved to South Korea to teach english in November and quickly discovered I cannot eat the same as back home.  Ovens are rare, reading labels is a challenge and finding ingredients for many things can be impossible.  But none the less, it had allowed me to expand my cooking horizons and discover many things that I would not have been able to back home.

I hope you like what I post, and I will try to do so frequently, but then again I am a huge procrastinator and tend to let these things pile.  So perhaps it will be a large amount of blogs at one time.  We'll see how this goes...

No comments: